Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Falling Behind

Well, yet again, I just started and I am already falling short of my personal goal. I had intended to, at a minimum, post Sunday nights/early Monday mornings with a weekly wrap-up (even if it was mainly pictures). That way at a minimum I would have 1 posting a week, which seemed totally reasonable to me. Um, apparently not. ;) Ahh well, knowing me it was bound to happen. I will get caught up and work very hard to maintain my goal. Look for a backlog of postings to come VERY soon. I intend to hold myself to this goal for various reasons: 

  1. Ryko is growing and changing rapidly day by day and I think this is a great way to catalog it all in one place. 
  2. My garden (first ever grown-up, on my own, garden) is growing and changing rapidly day by day and I think this is a great way to catalog it all in one place.
  3. It is another way for me to feel connected to my friends who are so near and dear to my heart yet so far in physical proximity. 
  4. I look forward to looking back at this a year, two, three, four, five, etc. from now and seeing all the change, progress, heartache, happiness, etc. that has helped further shape who I am and who my family is.
Hope you enjoy all that is to come! Happy Tuesday, I mean Wednesday out there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment