Sunday, May 15, 2011

Weekly Wrap-Up April 24, 2011

This week my seedlings are sprouting. And some of my starter plants (bought small) are starting to sprout produce! :)

Photobucket

Ryko and I both got some friend time in this week which always makes us happier.

Photobucket

Ryko helped Mama bake Nana some more Gluten-Free Fig-Apricot Bars.

Photobucket

We had a family outing to Applebee's. Ryko helped order his drink and food. He was such a big boy and even remembered to say please and thank you. :) He of course decided we had to have some dessert...but really who wouldn't agree?!?

Photobucket

Ryko got a wheelbarrow ride from dad and thought it was the greatest thing ever!

Photobucket

Then he cuddled with Snickerdoodle (for the first time ever, mainly because Snicks won't have it) for a nap in mama and dad's bed.

Photobucket

He got a new kiddie pool so his world is absolutely revolving around being a fish every chance he gets.

Photobucket

Last but most definitely not least, my flowers are continuing to thrive. They make me smile every time I see them!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment