Monday, May 16, 2011

Weekly Wrap-Up May 8, 2011

Monday evening we decided to haul out the alphabet magnets and have some letter fun. I have a fun video to...but for now.

Photobucket

Wednesday evening Ryko and Dad had a major business deal. There were some phones slammed down as people made them angry. ;)

Photobucket

Ryko dappled with the trike and the big bike (I think he reached the conclusion the big bike is still marginally too big).

Photobucket

Saturday morning started with bountiful baskets (oh how I love the great price of this mystery produce basket).

Photobucket

Ryko was with Nana & Tata and Dad was working so Mama made herself the yummiest breakfast she has had in a long time...(eggs, fresh basil, tomato, and spinach). :)

Photobucket

Dad and Ryko both came home. :) I couldn't resist capturing these moments. They made my heart soar.

Photobucket

Then Ryko has some fun playing in our bed before laying down to rest. He loves to look at pictures and watch videos of himself. So, he was watching videos on dad's phone.

Photobucket

To celebrate Mother's Day we decided on a wonderful family breakfast at Jerry's, our neighborhood family diner.  Before we could leave Ryko decided Mother's Day required a special stuffed animal assembly. He sure does know how to organize the troops.

Photobucket

Then he got comfortable like a king on his throne. Boy does the shoe fit! Thanks to this amazing little boy, who truly is my sunshine, I am able to celebrate this special day.

Photobucket

We then took an adventure to our local Sprouts for some Mother's Day loot for my own VERY special mama!

Photobucket

When we got home Ryko took some time to help his bear learn to clap. (I'm sure in honor of his beautiful mama and nana!)

Photobucket

Mama got a manicure/pedicure and some sexy new heels while Ryko napped. Once he woke we ventured out to mama's favorite restaurant for dinner...Fajita's! It was some place I went with my family growing up and I have wonderful memories there. I hope for Ryko to have the same! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

In ending this post I would like to take a minute to acknowledge something that is important to me. I know that Mother's Day can be a difficult day for many women...women who have lost a mother and women who desire nothing more than to be a mother. I wish for women whose mothers have passed away, that they find a way to cherish and honor their mother in a joyous way on Mother's Day. For women who desire to be a Mother, I wish you contentedness and hope. Know that you are loved and those who love you feel your joys and sorrow right along side you. May you find your hearts desire, even if it is in an unexpected way.

No comments:

Post a Comment